Blended Learning - Face to Face Tutorials
Class Details - Auckland
- Venue: Level 3, 81 Grafton Road. Grafton. Auckland.
- Dates: 18 Nov, 25 Nov and 2 Dec (Saturdays)
- Time: 10am – 5pm (Break: 1pm to 2pm)
- Door opens: 9.30am
WEEK 1 - 18 Nov 2017 (Sat), 10am - 5pm
Module 1 - Introduction to Digital Marketing
Module 2 - SEO
Module 3 - PPC
Module 4 - Digital Display Advertising
WEEK 2 - 25 Nov 2017 (Sat), 10am - 5pm
Module 5 - Email Marketing
Module 6 - Social Media Marketing 1
Module 7 - Social Media Marketing 2
Module 8 - Mobile Marketing
WEEK 3 - 2 Dec 2017 (Sat), 10am - 5pm
Module 9 - Analytics
Module 10 - Strategy & Planning
Exam Information and Preparation
Tasks to Do Before Classes
- Register and create a website for your desired business using www.wordpress.com or any free website provider, or using your existing business website.
- Register your website with Google Analytics
- Register an account with www.getresponse.com (please register the day before first class to take advantage of the free trial period)
- Register an account with MailChimp or Campaign Monitor (please register the day before first class to take advantage of the free trial period).
- Create a Facebook business page using the website
- Watch the webinars via the LMS - learn.idmnz.com
- Please fill in the Registration of Interest form if you had not done so.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Please read your student handbook and module outline via your LMS.
- Either bring your laptop/tablet to participate in class. We will be researching and discovering through the world wide web.
- Complete the digital diagnostic before classes - this is important to gauge your current understanding.
- Tea and coffee will be provided throughout the class.
- Parking: You can use the four CDL parking spaces behind the building, as well as three spaces which belong to another company in the building called Boom (refer indication of the parking lot). First come first serve. There is a public parking area available just across the road, as well as street parking.