Globally Recognised Diplomas
By choosing IDMNZ Programmes, you’re partnering with the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) that has trained over 18,000 graduates worldwide. DMI has trained more students to a single digital education standard than any other certification body in the world.
Students Succeed Internationally
- Be employed anywhere in the world - The professional and specialist diplomas could be your passport to an international career
- Apply your learning straight away - Improve your chances of being head hunted by top employers throughout your career
- Be globally recognised - Join one of the 140 providers around the world supported by the Industry Advisory Council representing the world's largest digital brands.
Boost Your Employability
Globally Qualified, and Certified
Once you complete the professional or specialist diploma, you will also become a Certified Digital Marketing Professional - a credential validated by the Industry Advisory Council (representing the world's largest digital brands such as LinkedIn, Google, Facebook and Twitter).
As a graduate of the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing, you’ll be equipped to thrive in a fast changing world with the digital economy’s most demanded skills.
Apply Learning Straight Away
Our programme is enhanced with industry work-connected learning. This means you can learn a concept one day and start applying it in the workplace the next.
Real-world skills mean immediate benefits.
Up To Date Content.
Our digital qualifications will position your organisation as a digital leader.
The course contents are reviewed and updated on a regular basis. Students are welcome to join in any of our on-going refresher courses to stay up to date!
No On-campus Obligations
Our courses deliver a convenient online programme without the requirement for on-campus attendance and commitments.
All lecture material and content is delivered direct to you, wherever you are through our interactive learning management system.
Exam is administered by our computer-based testing partner, Pearson Vue, via its global network of test centers throughout New Zealand. Students will have the option to choose their preferred centre near them.
Engaging and Interactive Online Learning
Our learning management system comes with over 180-hours of content that includes:
- video-based lectures
- step-by-step presentations
- helpful handbooks and practical exercises
- interactive in-course discussion
- clear student progress indicators
- unlimited replays of course material
- flexible video playback control features - students resume learning exactly where they left off, including mid-video, on their mobile, tablet, laptop or any device
- fully mobile responsive site designed for learning on the go
7 Specialised Courses to Super Charge your Career
Which Specialised Diploma is Best for me Now?
How Strong are your Digital Skills?
How much do you know about digital marketing? We have a digital diagnostic tool to help you find out. Take the digital diagnostic and benchmark your skills against your professional competition.