Terms & Conditions
Pearson VUE administers IDMNZ-DMI computer based exams via its global network of test centers. The examination fee owed by the student to Pearson for providing the exam facility is payable directly to Pearson.
- Please note that IDMNZ-DMI do not offer Exam Eligibility Extensions.
- Candidates must take the exam within 24 weeks of completing the Professional Diploma. We recommend students take the first exam 3-6 weeks after the completion of the course. If you do not book your exam well in advance of your exam eligibility end date there is a chance the test centre will not have any available dates left.
- Should a candidate fail their first exam attempt, they must repeat the exam within the exam eligibility period. Candidates have three exam attempts in total.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure they book their exam and take any further repeat exams within their 24-week eligibility period.
- The student will need to re-enrol for the course and take the exam after the eligibility period.
- For more information on exam, visit this link.
Online learning portal
- Please note that the online learning portal (IDMNZ learning management system) access might expire after the 24-week eligibility period unless otherwise we have special request from the student to extend the online learning access for another 24-week.
- The online learning access will expire after 48 weeks from the day the student is provided with their full access.
- Please note that the course syllabus is constantly updated every 6 to 12 month with latest industry content. The online learning access is available on a yearly subscription basis after the 48-week eligibility learning period should the student wish to enjoy life-long learning.
Cooling off period
Students are entitled to a cooling off period of 14 days, which begins on the day that a student is provided with their full access of online learning portal and thus conclusion of the contract.
If student decides not to commence the course during this period, a refund may be granted. The student may express their right to cancel via email. On this expression, a full refund will be issued without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days.
Once the online learning portal is accessed by the student, this is an indication of use of service and express acceptance of the above terms and conditions. As a result, no refunds will be issued at that point even within the standard cooling off period of 14 days.
Student can enrol anytime to gain access to the online learning portal and start studying. Student can then join the scheduled face-to-face classroom sessions offered in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch only by reserving the spot with IDMNZ.
The face-to-face classroom learning and networking sessions are the optional support provided by IDMNZ, and can only be made available depending on the number of students. The classes may not be made available on a periodical basis however it is always completely available from time to time.
Student may be offered with an alternative face-to-face learning support (such as one-to-one Skype session) if they are unable to make it to the scheduled face-to-face classroom learning. The alternative face-to-face learning interaction hours may not be equivalent with the classroom learning hours.
Payments terms for students
Professional Diploma and Specialised Diploma Courses:
Students will be granted access to online content once course fees have been paid in full.
Students undertaking the post graduate programme may avail of a 60 day payment structure as follows:
50% of the fee payable upfront
50% of the fee payable after 60 days (from initial payment date)
Students will be granted access to the first part of the Postgraduate Diploma course once the first payment (50%) is made, the remaining fee must be paid with 60 days at which point full access to the programme will be granted.
Students undertaking the masters programme may avail of a 120 day payment structure as follows:
35% of the fee payable upfront
35% of the fee payable after 60 days (from initial payment date)
30% of the fee payable after 120 days (from initial payment date)
Students will be granted access to the first part of the taught element of the Masters programme once the first payment (35% of the course fee) is made, the remainder of the taught element of the course will be made available on receipt of the 2nd installment (35% of the course fee). Full access to the entire programme (taught and research) will be granted on receipt of the full programme fees (Final 30%).
Failure to make payments in the above timeframe will result in the student being withdrawn from the programme and access to class network being revoked. All fees paid up to this point are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Access to your online programme is granted once the course fee is paid. Your official start date is the 1st day of the activation of the student's online learning portal.
Validity of Invoices
An invoice issued by IDMNZ is valid for a 14 day period from the date of issue. IDMNZ reserves the right to withdraw an invoice within this period by notifying students in writing.
Students who wish to defer their participation on an online course may do so in extreme circumstances for a maximum period of 12 months for Postgraduate and Masters students and a maximum period of 6 months for Professional Diploma students. Deferrals may only be applied to students who have paid the full course fees and are at the discretion of IDMNZ. Course participation will not be deferred while an outstanding fee remains on the student account.
Refunds will only be granted in extenuating circumstances rendering the student incapable of continuing with the programme. Refunds are at the sole discretion of IDMNZ. Extenuating circumstances refer to unforeseen events which may affect a student’s ability to complete their course.
Foreseen events such as sporting, cultural or work commitments are not considered extenuating circumstances. Supporting documentation e.g. medical certificate, police statement etc must be provided. In such circumstance deferral may be offered as an alternative. The amount refunded will be in proportion to how far you have progressed through the course. Please allow a minimum of 7 weeks for a refund to be processed.
IDMNZ reserves the right to refuse tuition fees and reserves the right to deny any applications.
Customers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand Institute of Digital Marketing Ltd.
Level 8. 186 Willis St.
Company Registration No: 6097467