Masters in Digital Marketing
Join an exclusive network of highly recognised specialists by gaining the most advanced qualification in digital marketing and become a Certified Digital Marketing Master through this worldwide recognised digital marketing Masters degree.
Showcase your leadership skills and digital proficiency with a Masters in Digital Marketing. Our expert level certification will help you to establish yourself as a digital thought-leader who influences at boardroom level and beyond.
Certify your skills
As a digital marketing expert, you know you’re ready to bring real, sustainable digital change to your organization. Our most advanced digital marketing certification will help you to examine and implement complex strategies that make your digital vision a reality.
Comprised of digital leaders such as Google and Facebook, our Industry Advisory Council informs and validates our learning content to ensure it is cutting-edge, relevant and technically accurate.
The members of the Industry Advisory Council who validated the course include:
Boost your employability
Upon successful completion of the exam, students will be awarded a Masters Degree and the internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Master credential.
Jumpstart your career
95% of the certified professionals are currently employed. Better yet, 81% were promoted after earning their certification.
Apply learning straight away
The programme is enhanced with industry work-connected learning. This means you can learn a concept one day and start applying it in the workplace the next.
Real-world skills mean immediate benefits.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR THE MASTERS PROGRAMME?
All applicants must complete the application form along with a copy of their degree transcript. The transcript is a document from your university which outlines your academic history, course studied, grades achieved and date of graduation. This can be requested from your university, if you do not have a copy.
All applications and supporting documentation are reviewed by DMI Admissions Board, prior to places being offered on this Masters programme.
Please note: Your place is only confirmed once your application has been approved.
WHAT ARE THE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS?
To apply for the Masters in Digital Marketing, you must meet the minimum admission requirements;
- You must hold a recognised third level honours degree (minimum second class honors) in either business/commerce/marketing and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience OR
- You must have equivalent digital marketing industry experience (minimum 3 years)
All applicants must demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for digital marketing and may be subject to interview.
If English is not your first language, you may be required to provide a minimum IELTS level 7.0 cert or equivalent.
Please note these are minimum requirements and are not an automatic entry to this Masters programme. Admission is at the discretion of the Digital Marketing Institute.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY A MASTERS IN DIGITAL MARKETING?
This expert level certification is aimed at those who are digitally proficient and ready to lead the digital transformation in their organisation. It will help you to:
- Differentiate yourself from your digital competition with this advanced certification
- Become a trusted thought leader within your specified area of digital marketing
- Enhance your career prospects in digital marketing
- Improve your core marketing and business skills
- Grow and nurture your customer base
- Set yourself apart from your professional competition
WHERE WILL MY QUALIFICATION BE RECOGNISED?
The Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) is the global certification standard for Digital Marketing education. The DMI have certified more professionals to a single, industry validated, digital marketing standard than anyone else in the world. The qualifications are world class. With IDMNZ, this allows you to take your Digital Marketing Institute qualification with you, no matter where your exciting career may take you.
HOW IS THE MASTERS PROGRAMME ASSESSED?
The Masters in Digital Marketing consists of 2 main elements:
- Complete over 150 hours of specialist digital marketing content via our on-demand e-learning platform. This will provide you with easy access to your course materials including video lectures and downloadable slide presentations. Learn the most up-to-date practices for the following 4 key digital marketing disciplines: Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, and Digital Strategy and Planning.
- You will submit two 5,000 word assignments: a digital marketing research paper and a digital marketing strategy based on an organisation of your choice.
- The second element of the Masters programme focuses on the development of your 15,000 word thesis. With the support of academic and industry mentors alongside a series of webinars, this stream of learning supports the production of your research based thesis in a chosen specialty and grows your analytical skills. The thesis will have a substantial research component and a focus that falls within a specific topic in digital marketing. As the core element of the Masters programme, the thesis gives you an opportunity to hone and demonstrate expertise in one specialised area of digital marketing.
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THIS MASTERS PROGRAMME?
The duration of our Masters programme is flexible. You have up to 60 weeks to complete stage 1 of the Masters, and an additional 52 weeks to complete stage 2 – allowing you to complete this advanced digital leadership course at a pace that suits you best.
WHEN IS THE NEXT INTAKE? WHAT DO I GET UPON ENROLMENT?
Student can enrol anytime to gain access to the online learning portal and start studying directly under DMI support.
Student will obtain postgraduate course materials, support from an industry expert tutor as well as additional resources in the form of Sandbox accounts, Webinars, Online Tutorials, Podcasts, E-Books and much more.